BILLET ALUMINIUM SHIFT PADDLES
The JCR Billet Aluminium Shift Paddles improve shift feel and dramatically increasing reach for the driver with a beautifully crafted CNC cut solution.
We took the factory shift paddle, optimised the geometry of the mechanism to improve shift feel, increased the length of the paddle to allow for easy access during cornering and created yet another functional yet beautiful piece of engineering.
The JCR Billet Aluminium Shift Paddles are cut on a state of the art 5-Axis CNC machine, each paddle requiring over 5 hours of machining time. The paddles are then custom anodised or painted, depending on the customer order.
Our shift paddles are machined from 100% Billet Aluminium
Our shift paddles are direct replacement for the OEM shift paddles. No changes are required and once removed the factory shift paddles can be re installed without any issues.
The JCR Lightweight Shift Paddles have been designed to follow the same design cues as the OEM shift paddles while improving functionality for the driver
- CNC Billet Aluminium Construction
- 70% Increased Paddle Reach
- Optimised Shift Feel
- Stunning Looks
- Easy Installation Process
- Our standard anodised finishes are BLACK / RED / SILVER
- All other colour options are custom painted. Please specify which colour you wish to order when selecting painted colour options
- 718 GT4 / Spyder / RS
- 991.1 GT3 RS
- 991.2 GT3 / RS
- 991.2 GT2 RS
- For clarification of steering wheel compatibility please ask
- From £745.00
All prices are listed without UK VAT included (20%) All UK based customers orders will be subject to UK VAT
- Anodised BLACK / RED / SILVER - IN STOCK
- All painted finishes we aim to ship with 14 days of orders being placed